Thursday, February 25, 2010

It's SFYTT Time Again!

Hi there! Here's a card I created for the most recent "Sketch For You To Try" (SFYTT) hosted by Jen Del Muro at i{heart}2stamp. I know I've mentioned this before, but I have to tell you again---Jen is giving away a FANTABULOUS prize package at the end of this month!! Seriously...head over there and check out the photo of the goodies she's giving away!!! I guarantee it will have you drooling and wanting to get in on the action!


Meet "Tatiana KETTO" (Stamping Bella)!! Isn't she cute and sassy?!?! I colored her with Copic Sketch Markers (aside from the bright pink...I don't have a bright pink Copic in my collection yet, so I used my bright pink TUL marker instead. It's a broad tip, so it was really tricky getting into all of those small spaces....shweeew...glad that's over with). I used a glaze pen on her hair to give it some shine and added some sparkle here and there with a Stardust Clear Gelly Roll Pen. Here's a close-up:
  

Those colorful little flower brads are from Making Memories. I received those as part of a blog candy package from the super sweet Paulina!! (Thanks, Paulina!!!!)

Do you have anything fun planned for the weekend? I'm hoping to make a bunch of cards, including some submissions for publication. FUN!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

----------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamped Image - "tatiana KETTO" (Stamping Bella)
Stamped Sentiment - "Blue Skies: Laughter" (American Crafts)
Ink - "Onyx Black Versafine" (Tsukineko)
Markers - Copic Sketch and TUL
Glaze Pen (Sakura)
Stardust Clear Gelly Roll Pen (Sakura)
Cutter Bee Craft Knife
Cardstock - "White" (Archivers), "Fern Cover" (ANW Crestwood), "Black & Gray" (The Paper Company)
Patterned Paper - "Raspberry Gingham" and "Raspberry Small Dots" (Making Memories)
Corner Rounder Tool
Flower Punch (EK Success)
Flower Brads (Making Memories)
Brad - "Lily White Mini Brad" (Doodlebug Design)
Adhesive Tape Runner (Therm-o-web)
Pop Dots (All Night Media)

Finished Card Size: 5.5" x 5.5"

No comments: