Saturday, September 29, 2018

I {Heart} Fall


Today I'm sharing some tags I made for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 37 - "Something Old, Something New."


I love to make little gifts for my neighbor friends (and Pepper's neighbor friends too *wink). I baked up some homemade dog treats (shaped like leaves of course) and packaged them up in clear bags. I created festive Fall tags to decorate each one and then Pepper and I delivered them to our friends' mailboxes.

Here's a look at one of the tags:

 
...and the goodies all packaged up...


My something old items are the sentiment from the Into The Woods stamp set, the Sweater Weather patterned paper and the Stitched Leaves dies. My something new items are the Say What? Gift Tag dies.
 
I made 9 packages in total:


...and placed them all in a basket for delivery :)


I had so much fun making these gifts and spreading a little love in our mountainhood :)

Thanks for visiting!

-----------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Into The Woods (Lawn Fawn), Snow Tags (Avery Elle)
Ink: Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko)
Markers: Tombow 946 and 847
Glitter Pen: Clear Wink Of Stella (Kuretake)
Cardstock: White, Canyon Clay, Pure Poppy, Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Sweater Weather 6x6 Inch Petite Paper Pack (Lawn Fawn)
Dies: Say What? Gift Tags (Lawn Fawn), Stitched Leaves (Lawn Fawn)
Adhesive: Scor-Tape (Scor-Pal), Glue Tube (Lawn Fawn)
Twine: Jute (May Arts) 

4 comments:

Samantha Mann said...

wow!! amazing tags!! LOVE the colors, so perfect for fall! and so LOVE the leaves, too!! amazing! thank you SO mu ch for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

Brenda in IN said...

These are such fun little gifts and yummy treats for Pepper's friends. That is a sweet thing for you to do and I know the neighbors appreciate those gifts as well as the dogs.

Jessica Frost-Ballas said...

Such cute tags!! Thanks so much for joining us over at Lawn Fawnatics!

Lisa Elton said...

Love all of those little leaves, paper and edible!