Saturday, September 8, 2018

Thanks A Bunch

Playing along with two challenges today: Freshly Made Sketches Challenge and Lawn Fawnatics Challenge - Mood Board.








Here's my card:


I was inspired by all of the orange, yellow, and brown leaves in the inspiration photos and also by Jen Mitchell's super CAS sample card over at Freshly Made Sketches.

I pulled out some older Lawn Fawn sets (Harvest Season and Harold's ABCs) for these 4x4 square card creations. I think it's awesome that I still love these stamp sets after all of these years :)


Hope you're having a fun weekend! We're heading to Timberfest in a little bit. It's a fundraiser for our local fire department. They've been VERY busy during this extremely dry summer (and several groups have been deployed on various occasions to help fight fires in CA and WY). We're so lucky to have such a dedicated and awesome group of volunteers giving their all to our community :)

Thanks for visiting!!!

-------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Harvest Season and Harold's ABCs (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Fake Tan (Lawn Fawn), Warm Sunshine and Paper Bag (Altenew), VersaMark (Tsukineko)
Cardstock: Rustic White, Canyon Clay, Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Vellum: White (DeNami Design)
Embossing Powder: Queen's Gold (Ranger)
Dies: Stitched Leaves (Lawn Fawn)
Adhesive: Scor-Tape (Scor-Pal), Glue Tube (Lawn Fawn) 

6 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

Beautiful fall card. I recognized those as Lawn Fawn as soon as I saw your card and one of my favorite sets too. The fires have been horrendous and the firefighters are awesome and dedicated. Good for your community.

Samantha Mann said...

i love love love love the stamping of the leaves in the different colors on the bottom!! so cool!!! LOVE how it looks!! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

Lisa Elton said...

These are adorable Lisa! Some of my older stamps are my favorites too!

Karren said...

Oh this is a fabulous autumn-toned card! The "falling" leaves work perfectly for the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Hannelie said...

Simply beautifully designed! I love everything about it Lisa!
Thanks for playing at FMS this week!

Jessica Frost-Ballas said...

I love the mix of outline and stitched leaves! What a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Lawn Fawnatics!!