Monday, October 1, 2018

From One Nut To A-Nutter


Well...I'm at it again. Today I'm passing out some more Autumn treats to my neighbor friends (but this time the treats are for the humans *wink). And since the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is "Anything Goes" I'm linking up to that.

Here's the tag design I came up with:


...and a look at the back:


I think those smiling acorns from Lawn Fawn are absolutely darling, and I created my own sentiment using Sally's ABCs (also from Lawn Fawn).

I made 9 tags keeping the same design but switching up the patterned papers.


I attached the tags to bags of mixed nuts/dried fruit/chocolate.



And here's a final look at the group of packages all ready for delivery. Hopefully they'll bring lots of smiles to the recipients.


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-----------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Into The Woods (Lawn Fawn), Sally's ABCs (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko), Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko)
Pen: 0.3 Black Copic Multiliner
Glitter Pen: Clear Wink Of Stella (Kuretake)
Copic Sketch Markers: E31, E33, E23, E25
Cardstock: Rustic White and Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Sweater Weather 6x6 Inch Petite Paper Pack (Lawn Fawn)
Dies: Tag Stacklets 2 (Taylored Expressions), Hearts (Lawn Fawn), reinforcement from Tag Me (Reverse Confetti)
Twine: Jute (May Arts)
Tool: Hole Punch (We R Memory Keepers)
Adhesive: Scor-Tape (Scor-Pal), Quickie Glue Pen (Sakura), Foam Tape (3M), Glue Tube (Lawn Fawn) 
 

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

You're such a sweetheart and these are sure to bring smiles! Your tags are darling!

Brenda in IN said...

These are so cute with that little face. Wish I was your neighbor!

Tracey McNeely said...

Lisa these are so cute, as soon as I saw them I thought of that Lawn Fawn set. Now I need to dig it out!!

Tracey McNeely said...

...wasn't done yet. Your neighbours must absolutely love you. That isn't hard to do! xoxo