Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Thanks

Hi there! Just wanted to pop in really quickly to share a thank you card I made! In my Shop 52 Denver post yesterday I mentioned that I purchased a decorated coffee scoop for our friends who invited us to their home to watch the Steeler game on Sunday. Since it was meant to be a gift, the store was kind enough to wrap it up for me! Look at this gorgeous package!!!



I used the wrapping as inspiration to create this thank you card:


The design on the wrapping paper reminded me of the Medium Solid Filigree E116 image from DeNami Design! So, I broke out the Stamp-a-ma-jig and stamped the filigree image all over a kraft cardstock panel. Then, I added the diamond from Build a Border by Schlosser Designs. I think it creates a pretty cool pattern!

I placed the package, the card, and a bag of freshly ground coffee into a little metallic brown gift bag and TA-DA---all set!!!!

-----------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Medium Solid Filigree E116 (DeNami Design), "Thanks" from Everyday Greetings Stamp Set PF29 (DeNami Design), "diamond" from Build a Border (Schlosser Designs), Fillable Frames #8 (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Tea Leaves VersaMagic (Tsukineko), Rich Cocoa Memento (Tsukineko)
Cardstock: Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Bitty Box Basics (Papertrey Ink)
Dies: Fillable Frames #8 Coordinating Die (Papertrey Ink)
Twine: (Jillibean Soup)
Brads: Green Collection 3mm Brads (Bazzill Basics)
1/16" Hole Punch: (McGill)
Double-Sided Tape: (X-Press It)
Pop Dots: (All Night Media)

 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is some awesome inspiration, great wrap job. Love how you combined the stamps to make the pp. Not a color combo I would have thought of, it turned out great!

Karen B. said...

Swoon. In love with the pattern you've created with the two stamps.

Laurie said...

Now that is a fantastic card! I love the pattern you made! Just beautiful!