Thursday, November 18, 2010

Gobble Gobble

On Tuesday I met up with my sweet friend, Michele, to get inky! We always have so much fun chatting and stamping together! During our crafty time I created a few Thanksgiving cards/projects. Today I'm going to share the card I created using Kazan's fabulous sketch over at 2 Sketches 4 You.



I used the Gobble, Gobble stamp set and coordinating die from Papertrey Ink. Isn't Mr. Turkey handsome?!?


I've had this set since August and this is the first time I've inked it up. Honestly, I have quite a collection of stamp sets that have not seen ink yet. I keep telling myself that I have to stop ordering things until I use what I have, but then every month (without fail) all of these stamp companies release the cutest things and I just can't resist. Does anyone else have this problem? Any advice (besides joining stampaholics anonymous *wink*)?

I hope you like my creation for today! Thanks for stopping by! And THANK YOU SO MUCH for all of your sweet comments on my DeNami Design Blog Hop post!!! You totally make me smile!

------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamped Images: "Gobble, Gobble" (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: "Rich Cocoa Memento" (Tsukineko)
Dies: "Gobble, Gobble Die" (Papertrey Ink)
Cardstock: "Kraft" (Papertrey Ink), "Parakeet" (Bazzill Basics), "Suede Brown" (Bazzill Basics)
Patterned Paper: "yellow with sentiments" (Die Cuts With a View), "Dotty Biscotti" (Papertrey Ink), "Bitty Box Basics" (Papertrey Ink)
Ribbon: "Chocolate Brown Grosgrain" (DeNami Design)
Button: (DeNami Design)
Baker's Twine: "Divine Twine" (Whisker Graphics)
Fine Tip Brown Marker


 

12 comments:

Unknown said...

You have stamps that you haven't used yet? I'm shocked.... totally kidding! I think we all do! The wait was worth it, this card is super cute. Great job with the sketch.

Kristii said...

So very cute!!! Love that turkey!!!

Karen B. said...

So cute! Wish I could stamp someday with you and Michele, I think that would be awesome. How have you been lately?

Brandi said...

Awww! This is gobbelicious!
Brandi

Kristy Smith said...

Lisa, this is adorable! And when you figure out how to stop buying stamps obsessively... PLEASE let me know. My problem is currently on the rise... lol!

Anonymous said...

too cute!!! LOVE the ribbon treatment :)

Shawne said...

That is soooo cute, I love the button on the ribbon and the color combo!

~Tammy~ said...

Adorable!!!!

Jenny said...

Super adorable card Lisa!

Michele Gross said...

Very handsome indeed! Love that ribbon treatment!! So much fun gettin' inky with you the other day, looking forward to the next time :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness gf!!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Hon
It was SUCH an nice surprise seeing you today...sorry we could not chat more. I love this card!!! and the ribbon is fab. Hope to see you soon for a little crafty fun
Hugs
K