Friday, April 16, 2010

Monsters

TGIF, blog friends!!! Here are a couple of more cards I created for the auction at my friend's school!


Aren't those monsters cute?!? This card was really simple to put together. I just used a combination of "Monster Parade" and "Monster Party" patterned papers (Reminisce), a scallop punch (EK Success), "Mega Happy Birthday" sentiment (Endless Creations), and some brads. Perfect for a little guy's birthday!


The next card also uses those same patterned papers with a slightly different twist:


I embossed the gray piece using my Epic Six machine and the QuicKutz polka dot embossing folder. After I cut out the monsters, I attached them to accordian-folded paper strips so that they "pop" out at the recipient of the card! HA!


And here's a view of the inside. I created the sentiment using Microsoft Word and then stamped the rocket image (Martha Stewart).


Have anything fun planned for the weekend? My husband and I are heading into Denver for breakfast at Devil's Food. Then we're going to check out the Indoor Farmers' Market on Santa Fe. It's all about local and organic products! I can't wait!

No comments: