Sunday, April 18, 2010

DeNami Design Product Challenge #1

Hi there! The most recent challenge over at DeNami Design is to create a card using buttons and at least one of the many fabulous DeNami Design images! The challenge ends tonight at 11:59 PM PST, so there's still time to get in on the action! Click HERE for the details! 

Here's my creation:

I thought this would be the perfect little card for my nephew! The graduation owl and the double circle are from DeNami Design! Isn't that sweet little owl a hoot?!?! I love him! I colored him with my Copic Sketch Markers. The patterned paper is something I made using the "Distressed Stripes" set from Papertrey Ink. This was my first attempt at creating this type of background, and I think it turned out pretty cute. I can't wait to try it out with different color combos and different patterns! So much fun!

 

The sentiment is from "You Hoo Owl" by Hero Arts. Inside the card I stamped "Congratulations!"


What do you think?

Hope you had a fantabulous weekend! We went on a beautiful hike today at White Ranch Open Space! The sun was shining, the views were breathtaking, and the smell of pine was in the air! Just perfect!

 

Thanks for stopping by!

---------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamped Images - "Graduation Owl" and "Double Circle" (DeNami Design), "Distressed Stripes" (Papertrey Ink)
Stamped Sentiment - "You Hoo Owl" (Hero Arts)
Ink - "Orange Zest" (Papertrey Ink), "Vivid! Ultramarine" (Clearsnap), "Color Box Canary" (Clearsnap)
Cardstock - "Kraft" (Papertrey Ink), "Yellow, Navy" (scraps from my scrap box), "White" (Archivers)
Buttons (purchased at Michaels)
Ribbon - "Orange Zest Classic Grosgrain Ribbon" (Papertrey Ink)
Marker - "Prussian Blue" (Marvy)
Copic Sketch Markers
Circle Template (Staedtler)

Finished Card Size: 5.5" x 4.25"

6 comments:

Paulina said...

Super cute card, Lisa! You nephew is going to LOVE it!

Glad that you were able to play along with the DeNami challenge! We have another one coming this week....hope you can play along!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness girlfriend!!! Hope you are well and thanks for sharing!!

Michele Gross said...

This is so cute and the colors are so fun! I'm so glad you could play at the DeNami Design challenge and hope you come back for the next one!

Rosemary said...

Adorable card! Congrats on making the Fab 3 Spotlight!

Unknown said...

Love the owl, and the sentiment is perfect. Great card Lisa. Congrats on the Fab 3 Spot too.

Ayana Posadas said...

Yaaayyyy Lisa!!!
Congrats on winning top 3!
You deserve it! :)