Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Happier Than A Seagull

Playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch 213:


Here's my take:


I absolutely ADORE that little seagull with the chip in his mouth! And the sentiment: "May you be happier than a seagull with a stolen chip" totally makes me smile. Super fun!

My SIL works for the National Aviary, so she loves all things bird-related. She has a birthday coming up, so I'll be sending this off to her very soon. Hope she likes it!

Thanks for visiting!

---------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Stay Salty by Julie (Essentials By Ellen)
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko), Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko), Mustard Seed/Spiced Marmalade/Peacock Feathers Distress Ink (Tim Holtz/Ranger)
Copic Markers: N1, N2, N3, Y15, YR16
Glitter Pen: Clear Wink Of Stella (Zig)
Cardstock: White (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Let's Polka In The Dark 6x6 Inch Petite Paper Pack (Lawn Fawn)
Dies: Stay Salty By Julie Designer Dies (Essentials By Ellen), Nesting Card Templates (Lifestyle Crafts), circle from Burst Die (Avery Elle)
Other: Stamping Mask Paper (Inkadinkado)
Adhesive: Scor-Tape (Scor-Pal) 

6 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

Oh how cute this is. The seagull is so sweet and that chip and sentiment is a hoot! She will get a kick out of this.

~amy~ said...

This is perfect and the colors are FAB.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Kim S said...

Such a cute scene you've created!! I really like how you did the sponged area with the clouds on top!

Sherri Thacker said...

HA HA. I love this card and I love that sentiment!!

Karen B. said...

We just get back from a trip to the ocean, this card is absolutely a perfect representation!