Monday, August 15, 2016

Missing You



Hello! I'm up on the DeNami Design Blog today sharing a card that features the recently released CL-D199 Little Heart Flowers and CL-E214 Missing You sentiment.


That little trio of flowers melts my heart! Isn’t it sweet?!?! And I absolutely love the font of the “Missing You” sentiment. So pretty!

I embossed a 5.5” x 4.25” white cardstock panel and adhered it to the front of a blank white card. I cut a 1.5” strip of white cardstock, stamped my images and sentiment across it, added color with markers and added a touch of sparkle with a clear glitter pen. I layered the stamped strip onto a 1.75” magenta cardstock strip and then adhered that to a strip of petal pink cardstock that had been die-cut with a stitched scallop border. To finish, I added the layered strips to the bottom portion of my card front and tied on some baker’s twine. Here’s a closer look:


I hope you like my creation for today! Thanks for stopping by!

---------------------------------
Supplies:
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko)
Markers: Copic Sketch RV13, RV09, YG05, YG09
Glitter Pen: Clear Wink Of Stella (Zig)
Dies: PPPD04 Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Borders 1 Dies (available at DeNami Design)
Embossing Folder: Wire Fence by Darice (formerly available at DeNami Design)
Baker's Twine: Charcoal (The Twinery)
Adhesive: Adhesive Tape Runner (Tombow), Scor-Tape (Scor-Pal)
 

4 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

Lisa, this is the sweetest card. The flowers make a statement across the bottom like that. I like the added embossing on top and cute scallops along the bottom. I'm like you about the font. I love the font that DeNami uses.

Greta said...

Wonderfully designed, Lisa--pinned it!

Kim S said...

So sweet and simple! A perfect look for a "missing you" card.

I Card Everyone said...

Oh be still, my embossed-white-lovin' heart! Lisa, you've provided the most gorgeous little garden for these sweet little bloom! xx
=]