Monday, August 22, 2016

Birthday Party Treat Bag



Happy Monday! I'm up on the DeNami Design Blog today! This week we have a “Birthday Party” theme for our design team projects. I decided to make a birthday party treat bag featuring the NEW CL-F259 Medium Owl W/Balloon stamp.


These would be super simple to mass produce for a party. I die-cut a banner from white cardstock. I stamped the CL-N149 Solid Scallop twice at the top. Note: I curved the scallop on my acrylic block and then stamped it at two different angles to look like party decorations. I stamped the owl, added color with markers and a touch of sparkle with a glitter pen. Then, I added the sentiment at the top. I layered the stamped banner onto a banner cut from patterned paper and stapled it to a glassine treat bag (making sure I hid the staple behind the white banner).

Here’s a closer look:


I hope you like what I’ve shared today! Thanks for visiting!

---------------------------------------
Supplies:
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko), Soft Pool (Hero Arts)
Markers: Copic Sketch E31, E33, RV13, RV14, BG10, BG11, YG13, C1, Y35, Y38
Glitter Pen: Clear Wink Of Stella (Zig)
Cardstock: White (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Perfectly Plaid 6x6 Inch Petite Paper Pack (Lawn Fawn)
Dies: PPPD10 Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Banner Duo 1 Dies (available at DeNami Design), Fishtail Layer Stax (My Favorite Things)
Glassine Bag: 5.75" x 7.75" (formerly available at DeNami Design)
Adhesive: Scor-Tape (Scor-Pal)
Other: Stapler 

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

I like the plaid with this Lisa! Perfectly cute project!!