Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Roses

Hello there! Today I'm playing along with the current Inspired By Challenge.

Here's the gorgeous inspiration photo:


I was inspired by the flowers, the woodgrain, and the black and white. Here's what I came up with:


I only have two shades of pink Catherine Pooler inks, so I stamped off the It's A Girl shade onto a scrap of paper and then stamped it onto my cardstock to create my lightest layer. Then for the second layer I used It's A Girl straight away. And for the third layer I used Party Dress. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out :)


Thanks for visiting!!!

-------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: The Sweet Life (Ink To Paper), Sentimental-Gift (Winnie and Walter)
Ink: It's A Girl, Party Dress, Lime Rickey, Grass Skirt (Catherine Pooler); Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko)
Cardstock: White (Ink To Paper)
Patterned Paper: Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack (Stampin' Up), Black and White Stripes 6x6 Paper Pack (MFT)
Dies: A2 Layers (Waffle Flower) The Sweet Life (Ink To Paper), Everyday Sentiment Banners (Lawn Fawn)
Adhesive: Double-Sided Tape (Lawn Fawn), Foam Tape (3M) 

2 comments:

Danni Reid said...

I love your pretty card!! Great ideas with the inks too, beautiful results!

Laurel said...

This is just gorgeous! Those flowers are beautiful! Thanks for playing at Inspired By.