Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Hello Chum


Posting for a second time today to share a card I made featuring the Hello Chum and Swell stamp sets from Avery Elle. I'm entering this one into the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge where the theme this time around is "Anything Goes."


I heat embossed the background in white on dark blue cardstock. I then die-cut a stitched oval from the center, so I could pop just the background up with foam tape giving the scene some dimension.

I love the expression on the worm's face! HA! Super fun!


Hope this card makes you smile today!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Hello Chum (Avery Elle), Swell (Avery Elle)
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko), Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko), VersaMark (Tsukineko)
Embossing Powder: Pure White (Avery Elle)
Cardstock: White and Enchanted Evening (Ink To Paper)
Copic Sketch Markers: N0, N1, N3, R22, R24
White Gel Pen: Gelly Roll 08 (Sakura)
Dies: Hello Chum (Avery Elle), speech bubble from Peek-A-Boo Pets (Avery Elle), Stitched Oval (MFT), A2 Layers (Waffle Flower)
Adhesive: Double-Side Tape (Lawn Fawn), Foam Tape (3M)
Other: Linen Thread (Stampin' Up), 1/16" Hole Punch (McGill)

 

2 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

This is a hoot and you're right, the look on the worm's face is priceless! I'm trying to catch up and you have made some cute cards. The motorcycle card is great for your hubby's birthday and I love that sentiment - so true.

Lisa Elton said...

That's definitely not baby shark LOL, but he's FUN!