Thursday, September 17, 2015

DeNami Design Sneak Peeks - Day 7 - Handmade Christmas


Hey there, crafty peeps! I'm back for Day 7 of DeNami Design's Sneak Peek Week. Today we're featuring the NEW E194 Handmade With Love and the NEW E195 Homemade With Love stamps.

I LOVE the sweet, whimsical mix of fonts on both of these sentiments! And...they're the perfect size for tags, labels, or for stamping on the backs of your handmade cards! FUN!!!

I send a lot of thank you notes around the holiday season. Do you? So, I thought a set of winter-themed thank you notes would make a great gift idea for a teacher/friend/co-worker/family member.

I stamped out six cards all with the same design. I kept it one-layer for easy mailing.


I added LOTS of clear glitter to the snowflakes too!!! LOVE the way this sparkles in person!

I created a tag with a PPPD09 Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Tags Die and stamped it with the NEW E194 Handmade With Love sentiment and snowflakes (to coordinate with the notecards). Here's a look:

 
I paired up each card with a white envelope and placed each in a clear cellophane bag. I stacked them up, tied them together with baker's twine, and attached my tag. Here's a look at the finished package:


I hope you like my project for today and feel inspired to create some handmade gifts this holiday season! I'd love to see what you make!!!

Be sure to stop by the DeNami Design Blog to see Nami and Valerie's fantastic work! There's also a super fun giveaway going on over there, so you don't want to miss out on that!

Have an amazing day!!!

--------------------------
Supplies:

Cards:
Stamps: K24 Thank You Script, TR27 Snowflakes Stamp Set (DeNami Design)
Ink: TK-VF082 Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko), Maliblue (Simon Says Stamp), Soft Granite and Mint Julep (Hero Arts)
Cardstock: PC21 White (DeNami Design)
Glitter Pen: Clear Wink Of Stella (Zig)
Tools: Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), Stamp-A-Ma-Jig (EK Success)
Other: White Envelopes (to fit A2-size cards)

Tag and Packaging:
Stamps: NEW CL-E194 Handmade With Love, TR27 Snowflakes Stamp Set (DeNami Design)
Ink: TK-VF082 Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko), Maliblue (Siimon Says Stamp), Soft Granite (Hero Arts)
Cardstock: PC21 White (DeNami Design)
Dies: PPPD09 Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Tags Dies
Tools: Stamp-A-Ma-Jig (EK Success), Hole Punch
Glitter Pen: Clear Wink Of Stella (Zig)
Baker's Twine: Caribbean (The Twinery)
Clear Cellophane Bags: (GT Bag Co)
 

2 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

This is a beautiful color combination for Christmas. Love the sparkle.

Annette Allen said...

wow totally gorgeous.. love it