Wednesday, September 16, 2015

DeNami Design Sneak Peeks - Day 6 - Owl Christmas


Hi! I'm back with more DeNami Design Sneak Peeks! YAY!!!

My card for today features a couple of super cute new holiday items: (1) the NEW CL-G166 Evergreen Owl Trio and (2) the NEW CL-G168 Arched Merry Christmas!


Aren't those owls adorable?!?! I really LOVE this image!

I decided to go with a scalloped circle card to echo the scalloped feathers on the owls. To make the card base I cut two scalloped circles from red cardstock. I scored one of the scalloped circles one inch down from the top, added adhesive to just the part above the score line, and adhered the two scalloped circles together. Super simple!

I also added glitter to the owl image for some extra holiday sparkle!!!

 
I think I may use this as one of my Christmas card designs for 2015.

What do you think???

Be sure to stop by the DeNami Design Blog to see what Nami and Valerie have created AND to enter an AWESOME giveaway!!!

Have a wonderful day!!!

------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: NEW CL-G166 Evergreen Owl Trio, NEW CL-G168 Arched Merry Christmas (DeNami Design)
Ink: TK-VF082 Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko), Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko)
Cardstock: Red and Kraft (formerly available at DeNami Design), White (Papertrey Ink)
Markers: Copic Sketch
Dies: Circles (Spellbinders), Scalloped Circle Stackables (Lawn Fawn)
Glitter Pen: Clear Wink Of Stella (Zig)
Adhesive: Scor-Tape (Scor-Pal) 
 

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

such a cute release.. this is adorable.. love the shape too.. :)

Brenda in IN said...

This makes a darling Christmas card. Those great big eyes are so cute in the little images. The hats just make this stamp!