Saturday, June 19, 2010

Wavin' Hello


Hi there! This is the card I created for the most recent challenge over at 2 Sketches 4 You! It's based on this fabulous sketch by Laura Davis:


The dolphins, waves and sentiment are all from "Critters in the Sea" (Lawn Fawn)! I was so excited to finally have a chance to ink this set up a little bit! It's so darling! I can't wait to get the rest of those critters inky! 


All of the papers are from Papertrey Ink. The twill was actually tied around some kitchen towels that I bought yesterday. Gotta love packaging that can be put to good use! HA!


Today I went on a little adventure to the Boulder Farmers' Market! I came home with some organic/locally grown salad fixings and this hanging basket: 




Hope you're having a fun and relaxing weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Paulina said...

Super cute card, Lisa! Those little dolphins make me smile! Love how you reused the twill- you're so genius!

That flower basket is GORGEOUS! I love the colors and the view of the mountains in the background is STUNNING!

Laura Davis said...

Awwww this is adorable!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Karen B. said...

So so so very cute, I wondered what you were going to pick up this month. What a fantastically cute and original take on the sketch! Great design, great colors!

Michele Gross said...

How cute!! I love those little dolphins :) What a great find in that gorgeous flower basket! Love it

Laurie Chilton said...

Lisa this is sooo cute and flower basket is beautiful. I love those mountains in the background. I wish we had those here in the midwest. :)

~amy~ said...

a-dorable!!!!!! Love your fun take on the sketch...and your flower basket it wonderful!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

Too too CUTE!! Your flower pictures are AWESOME!

Courtney Baker said...

That is way cute. Such a great way to use the sketch!

Traveling Mama said...

Oh my! This is just too cute! What a fun way to use the sketch!