Friday, April 24, 2020

Sending You A Handmade Hug

Today I'm playing along with the Inspired By Challenge :)

You know I can't resist a rainbow!
Check out this inspiration photo:


And here's my card:


I thought the curve on this whimsical flower image looked like the arches in the photo, so I stamped it 5 times across a white cardstock panel and then added my rainbow of color :)

I added some faux stitching, a sparkly scalloped edge, some score lines, and VOILA! finished :)


Thank you so much for stopping by and for all of the sweet comments you've been leaving me! Crafty friends are the best!!!

-----------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Beautiful Day (MFT)
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko), Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko)
Cardstock: White (Ink To Paper)
Copic Sketch Markers
Specialty Cardstock: Pixie Dust Sparkle Cardstock (Lawn Fawn)
Dies: Dots and Dashes (Paper Smooches), Scallop Frames (Pretty Pink Posh)
Adhesive: Double-Sided Tape (Lawn Fawn) 

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable Lisa!

Kim S said...

I have to admit to being a bit intimidated by the inspiration photo in the challenge. I love what you've done with it. The colors and the arches in those flowers - just perfect

Danni Reid said...

Oh how cute! I love your CAS card, those rainbow flowers are perfect and this just makes you happy looking at it!