Thursday, January 23, 2020

Happy Mail

Today I'm playing along with the most recent Freshly Made Sketches Challenge.

Here's the sketch:


And here's my card:


The mailbox and little envelope are from the Snail Mail Creative Cuts set by Mama Elephant---so super fun! I paired them up with a sentiment from Happy Happy Happy by Lawn Fawn, a few Lawn Fawn hearts and some really old patterned paper that I had in my stash (See...there's a reason we hang on to ALL of our patterned paper!)


I hope you're having a wonderful week!

Thanks so much for visiting!

---------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Happy Happy Happy (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: VersaMark (Tsukineko)
Embossing Powder: Queen's Gold (Ranger)
Cardstock: White, Pure Poppy, Enchanted Evening (Ink To Paper)
Patterned Paper: Boarding Pass 8x8 Paper Pad (October Afternoon)
Dies: Snail Mail (Mama Elephant), Hearts (Lawn Fawn), Happy Happy Happy (Lawn Fawn), Stitched Rectangles (Lil' Inker)
Glitter Pen: Clear Wink Of Stella (Kuretake)
Adhesive: Double-Sided Tape (Lawn Fawn), Connect Glue (Gina K)

 

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

The PP is perfect for this! Cute card Lisa!

Brenda in IN said...

This is so fun and I'm so happy we still do snail mail. The layered shadow "happy" on your card really stands out and the paper is perfect with the mailbox. AND, I agree, we need to keep everything just in case!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Neat card! Love the diagonal stripes on the skewed panel. Great effect! Thanks so much for playing along at Freshly Made Sketches!