Friday, December 20, 2019

Time To Trim The Tree...

Hello there! Today I'm playing along with the most recent Addicted To CAS Challenge:


I love giving little gifties to my neighbor girlfriends and decorating them with handmade tags! Just a little something for them to find in their mailbox and to hopefully make them smile :)

This year I designed some tree tags to decorate the gifts with:


The tree die is one that I received for free with an order from MFT. I love it! Makes for super simple multiples :) And the tag die is one of my favorites (from Studio Katia)!

I decided I was going to give each of my girlfriends a cute Swedish dishcloth from Three Bluebirds. If you're not familiar with them, you can check them out HERE. Swedish dishcloths are eco-friendly, machine washable, biodegadable, etc. One dishcloth replaces 17 rolls of paper towels. Given all of this...I came up with a fun sentiment for the back of the tags, "Time to TRIM THE TREE (usage)" ;)


Here's a photo of one of the gifts all wrapped up and ready to be delivered:


I hope my friends get a kick out of these!

Thanks for visiting!

 

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh goodness are these ever pretty!! Love that tree die. Merry Christmas!!

Bobby said...

The paper you used behind those wonderful dies is very festive, Lisa, and what a cute gift idea. Thanks for sharing your tags with us at Addicted to CAS.

Brenda in IN said...

Cute as can be and useful too. Great job. Merry Christmas, Mia.

Brenda in IN said...

I'm so sorry, Lisa. My computer jumped when I started typing from Mia to your blog. I don't know how that could happen since you have to click on comments to open them but it did. Or, I am losing it which is entirely possible, especially this time of year. Anyway, these tags are cute and look so fun on the package.

Greta said...

Oh my goodness, Lisa--what lucky friends! Your tags are fabulous & since I happen to have won that die I'll be casing you! What neat dishcloths--gonna check 'em out! Wishing you & yours a very Merry Christmas!

Raga Senthil said...

Wow! What a bunch of cute tags! Love the paper you used behind the diecuts! So fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us at ATCAS tree challenge!