Thursday, October 31, 2019

You're So Fab{Boo}Lous


The current theme over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is "Anything Goes," so today I'm sharing a card I created and sent to my 7 year old niece to celebrate Halloween :)


I think the ghosts in the Little Boo Agenda Stamp Set (Mama Elephant) are absolutely darling!!! The toughest part was choosing which ones to put on the card---they're all so cute!!! A big THANK YOU to my sweet friend, Nichol, for letting me borrow this stamp set and coordinating dies at a recent crafty retreat! I had so much fun inking it up!!!

Do you celebrate Halloween? If so, I hope you have a super fun day/evening!!! Pepper and I will be delivering homemade dog treats to all of her pup friends in the mountainhood. I'll share photos soon!

Thanks for visiting!

-------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Little Boo Agenda (Mama Elephant), Treat Yo' Self (Reverse Confetti)
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko), Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko)
Copic Sketch Markers: T1, V17, E31, E30, C4, C1, BG10
Glitter Pen: Glitter Gloss Aqua Shimmer Pen (Nuvo)
Cardstock: White/Lilac Grace (PTI)
Patterned Paper: Trick Or Treat (Bella Boulevard)
Specialty Cardstock: Silver Sparkle (MFT)
Dies: Little Boo Agenda (Mama Elephant), Wonky Scalloped Frames (Avery Elle)
Adhesive: Double-Sided Tape (Lawn Fawn), Glue Tube (Lawn Fawn), Foam Tape (3M) 

No comments: