Sunday, October 6, 2019

Happy Pawlidays

Today I'm sharing a card I created using the sketch from the most recent MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge.

Here's the sketch:


And here's my take:


I adore that little pup all tangled up in holiday lights!!! And of course I had to color her to look just like our lab, Pepper :)
 I also used a glitter pen to add some sparkle to the lights and the fuzzy parts of her Santa hat.


 Hope you're having a fantastic weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!

---------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Happy Pawlidays (MFT)
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko), Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko)
Copic Sketch Markers: R22, R24, YG05, YG09, Y32, Y35, C0, E30, E31, E23, E25
Cardstock: White and Green Parakeet (PTI)
Specialty Cardstock: Gold Sparkle (MFT)
Patterned Paper: Sweet Celebration 6x6 Paper Pack (MFT)
Dies: Happy Pawlidays (MFT), Fishtail Flags STAX (MFT), Stitched Banner Duo (Pretty Pink Posh), Silly Stitched Squares (Lil' Inker)
Glitter Pen: Clear Wink Of Stella (Kuretake)
Adhesive: Double-Sided Tape (Lawn Fawn), Foam Tape (Gina K)
 

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like the way you've framed this little fella. Cute card Lisa!

Tracey McNeely said...

Lisa could this be any cuter? I love it and you!