Monday, July 1, 2019

Friends Phoever



I absolutely LOVE this Phonomenal set from Avery Elle! It's so clever and totally cute! A BIG THANK YOU to Amy K for letting me borrow it at our stamping retreat :) I stamped and die-cut some extra pieces while at the retreat, so I could use them at home ;) Here's the card I created with those extra pieces today:

  
And here's the card I made at the retreat using that same set:


I had so much fun making these cards! I hope you like them!!!

Thanks for visiting!

-------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Phonomenal (Avery Elle)
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko), Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko)
Cardstock: White, Hawaiian Shores, Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Copic Sketch Markers: R22, R24, R27, R29, E30, E31, E33, YR15, YR16, YR18, Y32, Y35, YG03, YG05, YG17, BG11, BG13, W0, W2, T1, 0
Glitter Pen: Clear Wink Of Stella (Kuretake)
Dies: Phonomenal (Avery Elle), Striped Sentiment Strip Cover Die (MFT), Fishtail Flags STAX (MFT), Hatch Mat (Avery Elle), Stitched Sentiment Strips (MFT)
Adhesive: Double-Sided Tape (Lawn Fawn), Glue Tube (Lawn Fawn), Foam Tape (3M)
 

No comments: