Saturday, July 6, 2019

Beer

 
Playing along with The Male Room Challenge.

Our neighbor friend, Luke, is a huge fan of craft beer. His birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks, so I made this card for him :)


I love these blueprint images by Tim Holtz! They're so fun and these ones in particular are perfect for guy cards :) I kept it super CAS and just added a bit of color to the stamped image using a couple of Zig Clean Color Brushes.

I really enjoyed making this card and can't wait to make some more cards using the other images in this set!

Thanks for visiting!

------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Beer Blueprint (Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection)
Ink: Amalgam (Gina K)
Cardstock: White (Neenah), Smokey Shadow (PTI)
Specialty Cardstock: Bristol Smooth (Strathmore)
Patterned Paper: Basics White Paper Pad (Basic Grey)
Zig Clean Color Real Brushes: Yellow, Mid Gray (Kuretake)
Dies: Nesting Card Templates (Lifestyle Crafts)
Punch: Round Binding Edge (EK Success)
Adhesive: Scor-Tape (Scor-Pal), Foam Tape (Gina K) 

4 comments:

Lise Mariann said...

Very, very cool! I love beer cards (even though I'm not really a beer drinker myself)! They are always so fun. Love the design on your card. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room for this challenge.

X Lise Mariann, DT at The Male Room

Wei said...

Such a cool image. Thanks for playing along with us at The Male Room. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is awesome, a perfect card for the male and love the notebook page too. Thank you so much for joining us in our Multiple layers challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Faith The Male Room DT
Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

The Male Room
themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

Kim S said...

OK - I just commented on your "kickass" card being perfect for my youngest. This card is perfect for my 23-year old son. He's the only other one in the family that drinks - so every time he's in town, I drag him to a brewery!!