Monday, February 25, 2019

I'll Get To The Point


Playing along with Seize the Birthday Challenge - Anything Goes. My brother's birthday is right around the corner. Here's the card I created for him:


I love punny sentiments like this :) The inside says "happy birthday" (of course *wink). The "To The Point" products from Concord and 9th are so much fun, and since my brother lives in a hot, dry climate I thought they were fitting for his card. I hope he likes it!

Thanks for visiting!

-----------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: To The Point Turnabout Stamp Set (Concord and 9th)
Ink: Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko)
Cardstock: White, Canyon Clay, Terracotta Tile, Limeade Ice, Simply Chartreuse, Soft Stone (Papertrey Ink)
Dies: To The Point (Concord and 9th), Diagonal Sentiment Strip Cover Die (MFT)
Adhesive: Scor-Tape (Scor-Pal), Xtreme Tape Runner (Tombow), Mono Multi Liquid Glue (Tombow) 

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I think he'll love it Lisa, it's super cute! I like the pair of cacti and the little wavy element on the pot!

Ashwini Rao said...

Love your card, Lisa! Simple, cute and to the point (no pun intended). I am sure your brother will love it! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday challenge!

Kim S said...

Perfect!! I love the bold orange with those bright green cacti!