Wednesday, January 30, 2019

I Lava You

Today I'm sharing a card I made using Jaydee's sketch over at The Paper Players Challenge.

Here's the sketch:


And here's my take:


I think this Lava You stamp set from Avery Elle is super fun and totally adorable! Planning to snail mail this and a little giftie to my six year old niece for Valentine's Day :)

Hope you're having a fabulous week!

Thanks for stopping by!

--------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Lava You (Avery Elle)
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko), Crystal Pewter (The Ton), Tiara/It's A Girl/Party Dress (Catherine Pooler), Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko)
Copic Sketch Marker: BG10
Glitter Pen: Clear Wink Of Stella (Kuretake)
Cardstock: White and Hibiscus Burst (Papertrey Ink)
Vellum: White (DeNami Design)
Patterned Paper: The Everyday Collection 6x6 Inch Paper Pad (Avery Elle)
Dies: Lava You (Avery Elle), Wonky Stitches (Avery Elle), circle from Burst (Avery Elle)
Adhesive: Scor-Tape (Scor-Pal), Mono Multi Liquid Glue (Tombow)  

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like the wonky stitching you added to this one! Very cute!

Anne Marie Hile said...

I just love a good “punny” stamp and this is adorable! Such a fun card and I really like that stitched detail. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!