Thursday, November 8, 2018

Let It Snow


Today I'm playing along with Crazy For CAS Challenge 11 - Favorite Color. I love the color blue in pretty much every shade, so here's my creation:


I blended Peacock Feathers and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide inks onto a panel of Bristol Smooth cardstock. Then I took some white acrylic paint and splattered the panel. I then die-cut and embossed another panel and adhered it on top. I blended the same two colors of ink onto a scrap piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock, die-cut/embossed the sentiment from that and adhered it as shown. To finish I added some touches of white acrylic paint to the embossed portions of the sentiment.

I hope you like my creation for today!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

---------------------------------
Supplies:
Dies: Linnaeus Corner (Birch Press Design), Snowfall-Let It Snow (Birch Press Design)
Distress Oxide Inks: Peacock Feathers and Salty Ocean (Ranger)
Cardstock: White (Papertrey Ink)
Specialty Cardstock: Bristol Smooth (Koh-I-Noor)
Other: White Acrylic Paint (Plaid)
Adhesive: Scor-Tape (Scor-Pal), Mono Multi Liquid Glue (Tombow)  

4 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

Very festive card and blue is my favorite color too.

iejlze said...

Lovely coloring! A lovely card. Thank you for joining Crazy for Cas!

Cynthia van der Wilk said...

It's a beautiful card. Thanks for joining the Crazy for CAS challenge.

Ellen said...

Great wintercard! Thank you for joining us at Crazy for CAS!