Sunday, October 21, 2018

Season's Greetings

Today I'm playing along with Freshly Made Sketches Challenge 359.

Here's the sketch:


...and here's my take:


When I saw these Woodland Silhouette dies from Taylored Expressions I just had to have them! I especially love the way the silhouettes look die-cut from patterned paper :)

We frequently see moose in our mountainhood (and the occasional bear...thus my second card using the same sketch):


I hope you like my cards for today!

Thanks for stopping by!

------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Beautiful Bow (Avery Elle), Splatter (DeNami Design)
Ink: Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko), VersaMark (Tsukineko)
Cardstock: White and Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Specialty Cardstock: Silver Sparkle (MFT)
Patterned Paper: (purchased at Target)
Dies: Woodland Silhouettes 2 (Taylored Expressions), Let It Snowflake Too (MFT), Large Cross-Stitched Rectangle Stackables (Lawn Fawn), Fishtail Flags STAX (MFT)
Adhesive: Scor-Tape (Scor-Pal), Glue Tube (Lawn Fawn) 

 

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

A plaid moose and a plaid bear...how FUN are these!!

Kim S said...

They are SO perfect in their plaids!!! Love the simple layout with the single snowflake and the hint of sparkle. I bet you do see these guys in your neighborhood!! (We had a bear over in my suburban neighborhood earlier this year!) Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Brenda in IN said...

Never would have thought to cut these from pattern paper! They are the cutest ever. I love that red and black plaid paper and the green and black moose is adorable. What a lovely place you live in.