Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Thanks

Hello there! Today I'm sharing a card I made using the most recent sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge 285.


There's a chill in the air and the aspen leaves have already started turning here in the mountains, so I couldn't resist creating an Autumn-themed card.


Don't you just LOVE that woodgrain pumpkin with the built-in sentiment?!?!!! It's from Newton's Nook Pick-a-Pumpkin Stamp Set. Such a super fun and festive set! I paired it up with some Stitched Leaves Dies from Lawn Fawn and some splatters from DeNami Design.

Here's a closer look:


Hope you're having a wonderful week!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

----------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Pick-A-Pumpkin (Newton's Nook), J16 Small Splatter (DeNami Design)
Ink: Fake Tan (Lawn Fawn), Icing on the Cake (Catherine Pooler)
Cardstock: White, Dark Chocolate, Classic Kraft, Lemon Tart, Harvest Gold (Papertrey Ink)
Dies: Pick-A-Pumpkin (Newton's Nook), Stitched Leaves (Lawn Fawn), Nesting Card Templates (Lifestyle Crafts), Stitched Rectangles (Lil' Inker)
Adhesive: Scor-Tape (Scor-Pal), Stampin' Dimensionals (Stampin' Up) 

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like your take on the sketch Lisa, this is adorable!

Brenda in IN said...

Clean and fresh. I do like the colors of fall best and can't wait to get started on my fall cards. This is a great one.

Jennifer K said...

What a great take on this sketch! Definitely gave me some broader ideas on how to use it. Those pumpkins are the cutest.