Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Hug Me

My card for today combines two challenges: the sketch from Paper Craft Crew Challenge 305 and the color combo from Global Design Project Challenge 153.



And here's my card:


My grandma (who's 87) injured her knee and has been in a lot of pain recently. So, I thought I'd send her a card to cheer her up :)

I absolutely ADORE this sweet Hug Me Stamp Set from Altenew! So perfect for this occasion!

(Note: The inside says "sending the biggest hug your way")


Thanks for visiting!!!

----------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Hug Me (Altenew)
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko)
Copic Sketch Markers: E57, E55, E31, R35, R32, E00, E0000
Glitter Pen: Clear Wink Of Stella (Zig)
Cardstock: White and Berry Sorbet (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Black and White Stripes 6x6 Paper Pack (MFT), Let's Polka 6x6 Inch Petite Paper Pack (Lawn Fawn)
Specialty Cardstock: Silver Sparkle (MFT)
Dies: Hug Me (Altenew), Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Hearts (Lawn Fawn), Fishtail Flags STAX (MFT), Stitched Rectangles (Lil' Inker)
Adhesive: Scor-Tape (Scor-Pal), Mono Multi Liquid Glue (Tombow) 

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma and hope the pain eases for her soon. Your card is adorable and she'll feel the love that comes with it!

Brenda in IN said...

Oh my, I hope your grandma is doing better but she will enjoy knowing you are thinking of her and sending this adorable card and hug.

Tina's Crop Shop said...

I'm certain your adorable card will help your Grandma feel better! Such a fun card and perfect for our sketch at the Paper Craft Crew this week! Thanks for joining us! Blessings, Tina DT

Unknown said...

This will no doubt cheer up your grandma! It's so cute! I love how you turned the sketch. Thank you for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew this week.

Terri said...

Super cute card idea - very playful in tone! Thanks for joining the Paper Craft Crew challenge this week.