Sunday, June 3, 2018

Have A Beautiful Day

Hello there! Today I'm sharing a card I made for the most recent My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.

Here's the sketch:

And here's my take:


Beautiful Butterflies is one of my all-time favorite stamp sets from MFT! So perfect for so many occasions!


I'll be snail mailing this card to my sweet friend, Danielle, for her June birthday. She and I met in first grade (nearly 38 years ago) and even though we live 1,500 miles away from each other now she continues to be one of my dearest friends. A true treasure :)

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!

-------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Beautiful Butterflies (MFT), You Give Me Butterflies (MFT)
Ink: Bellini and Tutti Frutti (Catherine Pooler), Intense Black (Hero Arts), Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko)
Cardstock: 110lb Smooth Solar White (Neenah), SnoCone (MFT), Aqua Mist and Hawaiian Shores (Papertrey Ink)
Dies: Beautiful Butterflies (MFT), Fishtail Flags STAX (MFT), Stitched Rectangles (Lil' Inker Designs)
Adhesive: Scor-Tape (Scor-Pal)
 

No comments: