Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving

Hello there! Playing along with the Just Us Girls Word Week 418 Challenge. This week the word is "thankful."


Thanksgiving Day is just around the corner, and I've been working on creating a few cards to send to my family to let them know how grateful I am for them.

Today's card features the adorable turkey from Happy Turkey by Pretty Pink Posh! Isn't he super cute?!?! A big THANKS to Amy Kolling for letting me borrow this stamp and die set at our October retreat :)


I had so much fun coloring the turkey in non-traditional colors to coordinate with the plaid patterned paper in the background!


Thanks for visiting!

I hope you're having a great week! We're dog sitting for our neighbor friend, so we have sweet 10-month old Dutch staying with us. Pepper is having a fantastic time running, wrestling, tugging, and playing keep away with her buddy! It's exhausting just watching them! HA!

----------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Happy Turkey (Pretty Pink Posh), Happy Thanksgiving (DeNami Design)
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko), Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko)
Copic Sketch Markers: E31, E33, E43, E44, R27, R29, Y38, BG11, BG13, Y11, Y15, YR15, YR16, YR18
Cardstock: White/Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Perfectly Plaid Fall 6x6 Inch Petite Paper Pack (Lawn Fawn)
Vellum: White (DeNami Design)
Dies: Fishtail Flags STAX (MFT), Stitched Borders 2 (Pretty Pink Posh), Happy Turkey (Pretty Pink Posh)
Glitter Pen: Clear Wink Of Stella (Zig)
Twine: (May Arts)
 

5 comments:

Macimbalo said...

Love that plaid background! Such a pretty Thanksgiving card! Thanks for joining the challenge this week at JUGS!

Brenda in IN said...

How cute that the turkey matches the plaid paper! Cute, fun card.

Kim S said...

What a cutey!! I love the bright colors.

I Card Everyone said...

Lisa, I just love this little gobbler! another treat I missed out on... but I adore seeing him in techno-color!! xx
=]

Maria said...

oh my goodness how cute is that turkey! Great job and thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.