Sunday, October 29, 2017

Ghost Shaker Card

Hi there! Popping in today to share a little Halloween shaker card I made for my five year old niece, Mya.


I recently spent an incredible weekend at a retreat with an amazing bunch of crafty friends! We had so much fun stamping our hearts out and laughing until our tummies hurt! These girls are such an inspiration to me!!! So good for the soul!!!

While at the retreat, I was able to borrow some fabulous Lil' Inker Designs products and super fun Queen and Company toppings which I used to create my shaker design! Big THANKS to Jen Carter, Karen Baker, and Laurie Willison for sharing their goodies with me!

I love how the sweet sentiment "Boos Hisses & Halloween Kisses" fits inside the ghost!!! And here's a closer look so you can see some of the toppings that I added to the shaker bits (little spider webs and stars and beads). Cute!



The current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is "Anything Goes," so I'm going to enter this card into that challenge:

 
I also wanted to say THANKS A BUNCH to Shay from Winnie and Walter who created personalized stamp sets for us to use on the backs of our creations!!! Shay...You.Are.So.Awesome. Thank you sooo much!!!

Check this out:


LOVE IT!!!!

Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back soon to share some additional Halloween projects I've created!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

-------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: FaBooLous Stamps (Lil' Inker Designs)
Ink: Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko)
Cardstock: White and Orange Zest (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: All Webbed Up (Bella Boulevard)
Specialty Paper: Silver Sparkle (My Favorite Things) and Acetate (The Paper Co)
Dies: Ghost Shaker Dies (Lil' Inker Designs)
Sequins: Happy Sequins Mix (Drive By Crafts), Spider Webs/Black Stars/Orange Stars/Orange Seed Bead Mix (Queen & Co), 4mm Sparkling Clear Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)
Adhesive: Foam Tape (3M), Scor-Tape (Scor-Pal)
 
 

5 comments:

Kim S said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous weekend! There's nothing better than being with people who share the obsession! LOVE the ghost that came out of it - your niece will LOVE it!

Karen B. said...

That weekend will be my fondest memory of 2017, I do think. It was so great to meet you in person, see you create in action, and hear your laugh and stories! Too much fun! This card turned out amazing and is way too cute.

Brenda in IN said...

How wonderful you got to spend time with other crafters and stamp the weekend away. This card is so cute and what a fun assortment of sequins. I love the spiderweb so tiny on a sequin!

I Card Everyone said...

Spook-a-licious in the cutest of ways, Lisa!
SO sorry I missed out on that Craft Away - and that stamp!!! Shay's the best!
=]

Jo Nevill said...

Oh wow, that is an amazing spooky shaker card !
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week. Jo x