Sunday, September 17, 2017

Spooky Selfie

Today I'm sharing a card I created for CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge 239. Here's the sketch:


And here's my take:


This stamp set is from a new to me company called Brutus Monroe. Isn't it super fun?!?! I absolutely love it...and when I first saw it, I immediately knew I had to buy it and use it to make a Halloween card for my brother, SIL and niece who have a family selfie tradition. I hope they get a kick out of it!

Here's a closer look:

  
Thanks for stopping by today!

Hope you're having a great weekend!!!

-----------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Mummy (Brutus Monroe)
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko), Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko), Soft Granite (Hero Arts)
Copic Sketch Markers: W0, W2, R30, R32, E31, E33, BG11, V01, V15, V17
Cardstock: Solar White 110lb (Neenah), Limeade Ice (Papertrey Ink)
Specialty Cardstock: Silver Sparkle (My Favorite Things)
Patterned Paper: All Webbed Up (Bella Blvd)
Dies: Fabulous Frames (Papertrey Ink), Spider Web (There She Goes)
Adhesive: Scor-Tape (Scor-Pal), Mono Multi Liquid Glue (Tombow)
 

5 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Super fun take on the sketch!

I Card Everyone said...

Lisa!!! OH, be still, my Halloween-loving heart! This is fabulous! Such a fun mummy, and so perfect for the Sketch!
Brutus is new to me, too, but I have my eye on their embossing powders!
=]

Brenda in IN said...

i don't know that company but the stamp is a hoot! What a perfect card for selfie lovers, they will think this is so cool.

Lisa Elton said...

Haha, how fun is this!!

Chrissy Larson said...

Ha ha ha ha this is adorable!