Monday, March 20, 2017

With Heartfelt Sympathy


Today I'm sharing a card I created for the most recent Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge---Simon Says: "Bit O' Green"


Papertrey Ink's Through The Trees Stamp Set is an oldie but goodie. I love the simple images and the beautiful sentiments.

Thanks for visiting!

I'll be back in a bit with a birthday card I made for my nephew who's about to turn 23 at the end of this month.

---------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Through The Trees (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Jalapeno and Walnut (Lawn Fawn), Teal Zeal Memento (Tsukineko), Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko)
Cardstock: Vintage Cream and Enchanted Evening (Papertrey Ink)
Dies: Nesting Card Templates (Lifestyle Crafts)
Tool: MISTI (My Sweet Petunia)
Adhesive: Mono Adhesive Tape Runner (Tombow)

 

1 comment:

Lynn said...

This is one of my all time favorite PTI sets. Love your gorgeous CAS card Lisa.