Monday, March 20, 2017

With Heartfelt Sympathy


Today I'm sharing a card I created for the most recent Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge---Simon Says: "Bit O' Green"


Papertrey Ink's Through The Trees Stamp Set is an oldie but goodie. I love the simple images and the beautiful sentiments.

Thanks for visiting!

I'll be back in a bit with a birthday card I made for my nephew who's about to turn 23 at the end of this month.

---------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Through The Trees (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Jalapeno and Walnut (Lawn Fawn), Teal Zeal Memento (Tsukineko), Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko)
Cardstock: Vintage Cream and Enchanted Evening (Papertrey Ink)
Dies: Nesting Card Templates (Lifestyle Crafts)
Tool: MISTI (My Sweet Petunia)
Adhesive: Mono Adhesive Tape Runner (Tombow)

 

3 comments:

Lynn said...

This is one of my all time favorite PTI sets. Love your gorgeous CAS card Lisa.

jenn shurkus said...

beautiful CAS card! thank you for playing along with us at simon says wednesday challenge!

Karen B. said...

Simple and perfect!