Sunday, January 22, 2017

Winter Scene Tags

Hello! Today I'm sharing some tags I made to decorate four more welcome baskets for new neighbors in our mountainhood.


This winter scene is an older stamp from A-muse but I continue to absolutely love it because it reminds me so much of our home and our life in the mountains. Hopefully our new neighbors will like the tags (and the welcome baskets) and life up here as well.

Here's a closer look:




Hope you're all having a fantastic weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!

------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamp: Winter Scene (A-muse)
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko)
Cardstock: White and Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink)
Copic Sketch Markers: E31, E33, R27, Y35, W2, YG17, B00
Glitter Pen: Clear Wink Of Stella (Zig)
Dies: Circles Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
Baker's Twine: Charcoal (The Twinery)
Hole Punch: (We R Memory Keepers)
Adhesive: Scor-Tape (Scor-Pal) 

7 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

That is a beautiful, serene scene and a beautiful place you live in. Four new neighbors, wow. They will feel so welcomed by you and what a nice thing for you to do.

Lynn said...

Seeing all your amazing photos on instagram I can see why you love this stamp. These will be perfect for your new neighbors.

Lin said...

What a sweet thing to do, your welcome baskets! These are a perfect entry for our challenge this week - thanks for sharing them with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Lisa Elton said...

These are lovely Lisa and I'll bet the new neighbors think so too!!

Kim S said...

This is exactly how I picture your life in the mountains (particularly since I see all of your outdoor adventures on Facebook!) Such a perfect stamp!!

I Card Everyone said...

Wishing I was your new neighbor!! OH what a fabulous house-warming gift! Looks like I'll have to go to Facebook, and IG to see your mountaintop home ... off to visit!
=]

Jill said...

And now I REALLY wish we were neighbors! :) These are so sweet--such a perfect scene for you to color up! I love how they look all together too!