Tuesday, May 31, 2016

DeNami Design Sneak Peeks - Day 3

It's Day 3 of DeNami Design's Sneak Peek Week, and today we're focusing on the brand new summer themed stamps!

For my project, I created a tag featuring the NEW CL-D190 Happy Popsicle and the NEW CL-E206 Happy Double Popsicle.


Those little smiling popsicles are totally adorable and they're super fun to color! I die-cut three tags from white cardstock using PPPD07 Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Duo 3 Dies (which...by the way...totally looks like the top of a popsicle, right?!?!). I die-cut the windows from just one of the tags, placed it on top of one of the plain tags, and used a pencil to trace the windows to use as guidelines for stamping the images. I stamped the images and sentiment, added color with markers, and erased the pencil lines. Then, I adhered the window tag to the stamped tag. I took the third tag, stamped To/From on it, and adhered it to the back of my tag. This gives the tag a nice and clean look. To finish, I punched a couple of holes in the top of the tag, tied on a baker's twine bow, and added some sparkle to the popsicle images with a glitter pen.

Here's a closer look:


And here's the back of the tag:


I hope you like my creation for today, and I hope you've been enjoying all of the sneak peeks!

Be sure to stop by the DeNami Design Blog to see the fabulous projects my fellow design team members made using the new summer themed stamps and to find out all of the details about the awesome giveaways that are going on all week long!!!

-------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: NEW CL-D190 Happy Popsicle, NEW CL-E206 Happy Double Popsicle, PF42 Love Sentiments Stamp Set, D122 To From (DeNami Design)
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko)
Cardstock: White (Papertrey Ink)
Markers: Copic Sketch R32, R35, YR02, YR04, B00, Y35, E31, E33
Glitter Pen: Clear Wink Of Stella (Zig)
Dies: PPPD07 Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Duo 3 Dies (available at DeNami Design)
Baker's Twine: Lemondrop (The Twinery)
Adhesive: Scor-Tape (Scor-Pal)
Tools: Stamp-A-Ma-Jig (EK Success), Hole Punch
 

2 comments:

Karen B. said...

Adorable Lisa!

Brenda in IN said...

These are so cute, Lisa. Using the window die is just right to showcase the popsicles and how cool that it is the same shape.