Tuesday, February 2, 2016

You're Dog-Gone Awesome

I'm so excited!!! Our 9-month-old puppy, Pepper, is coming home on Friday!!! She's been away at field dog training since mid-November, and we have missed her so much! We've been able to visit her several times, but I can't wait to bring her back to the mountains!

I made a card to go along with a little gift we're going to give her trainer who has become a dear friend throughout this whole process:


As soon as I saw the Furry Friends stamp set from Avery Elle I just had to buy it!!! Looks just like my Pepper!


Such a sweet girl!!!

I'm going to enter this in the most recent AEIHeartU Challenge:


And my layout is based on CAS(E) This Sketch 157:


Thanks for stopping by!!!

------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Furry Friends (Avery Elle), J16 Small Splatter (DeNami Design)
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko), Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko)
Markers: Copic Sketch
Cardstock: Rustic White (Papertrey Ink)
Dies: Furry Friends (Avery Elle), Stitched Rectangles (Lil' Inker Designs)
Adhesive: 3D Foam Squares (Scrapbook Adhesives)
 

 

9 comments:

Karen B. said...

Oh now that is cute! Great representation!

Annette Allen said...

aww he is going to love it.. yay for Pepper coming home..

Tenia Nelson said...

Yay for Pepper! Super cute card!

~amy~ said...

super cute, your card and your puppy!

Greta said...

She is a doll, Lisa! Can't imagine having a puppy gone so long, so I know it's going to be exciting to have her home! Adorable card--love that puppy stamp!

Brenda in IN said...

Oh my, Pepper is the cutest! I feel like Greta, that is a long time for him to be away. Did you have to go to training too or just him. Your card is just perfect for the trainer. That is the sweetest image and a darling face. This will be a wonderful homecoming for you both.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so cute! Super sweet take on the sketch!

donna mikasa said...

So doggone cute! And yes, that stamp looks just like your pup!

Jen W. said...

Your card is adorable (whoop whoop on your win!) and Pepper is gorgeous! What do they learn at field dog training?