Friday, October 16, 2015

Witch's Broom Gift Packaging

DeNami Design's most recent release included some REALLY cute witch-themed images! When I saw them, I knew I wanted to finally make these witch's broom treat bags I had seen on Martha Stewart. And...what's a treat bag without a tag?!?!

I started by creating the tags, which feature the recently released CL-C108 Solid Pointy Hat and the previously released CL-D148 Trick Or Treat and A92 Teeny Star.


The tags were die-cut from patterned paper using PPPD09 Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Tags Dies. I ended up making six of these (three of each design):


I then went to work making the witch's broom treat bags. You can find the directions HERE.


My 5-month old puppy, Pepper, helped me find the sticks for the broom handles on one of our recent hikes in the park.


I made six treat bags for six of my neighbor girlfriends.


Inside each treat bag there's an autumn-scented candle:


I hope my friends get a kick out of this festive little surprise package!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

-----------------------------
Supplies:
Directions For Treat Bags: www.marthastewart.com/272757/witchs-broom-favors
Stamps: NEW CL-C108 Solid Pointy Hat, CL-D148 Trick Or Treat, A92 Teeny Star (DeNami Design)
Ink: TK-VF082 Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko), TK-VF012 Habanero Versafine (Tsukineko)
Patterned Paper: Thrilling 6x6 Bundle (Authentique)
Glitter Pen: Clear Wink Of Stella (Zig)
Dies: PPPD09 Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Tags Dies (Pretty Pink Posh)
Tools: Stamp-A-Ma-Jig (EK Success), Cutter Bee Craft Knife (EK Success), Hole Punch, Ruler
Jute Cord: (Canvas Corp)
Other: Brown Paper Lunch Bags (2 per treat bag), Seasonal Candles (Bath and Body Works)
Baker's Twine: Mandarin and Charcoal (The Twinery)
 

8 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww spooky cute and so creative...

Lisa Elton said...

These are CUTE Lisa, your friends will love them!!

Brenda in IN said...

What a wonderful treat for your friends. The tags are so cute and the candles are just gorgeous and I bet they smell delicious.

Greta said...

Oh my goodness, Lisa! One of my favorite projects--so adorable & sweet! I love the new witch hat stamp & not like anything I have. Lucky friends!

Brandi said...

These are the cutest! Seriously! Witch broom treat bags = amazing! I want one!!! Your tags turned out so cute too!

Joyce said...

Fantastic tags, and your treat presentation is so fun.

Kim S said...

What a cute packaging idea! Those little tags are the perfect accent.

Diane Jaquay said...

These are awesome, Lisa, the tags are so cute and the witches brooms look great with them attached!!