Thursday, January 15, 2015

We Have Great Chemistry

Well, crafty friends, I'm in full-on Valentine's Day mode. First up, a card I made for my husband using this fabulous sketch from Retro Sketches 148:



We have a little inside joke about chemistry, so I think he's going to LOVE this!

I used some of the crafty goodies I got for Christmas (thanks, Mom and Dad), including Maliblue ink from Simon Says Stamp (gorgeous) and patterned papers from the We Go Together Paper Pad by Pebbles (so super duper cute). The stamps and dies are from Love Potion by Papertrey Ink.

It's tough to see in the photo, but I also added some sparkle to the potions with a clear Wink of Stella pen. It really shimmers in person. Gosh, I'm so addicted to Wink of Stella. I find myself adding it to everything lately. It's just so darn pretty!

Thanks for stopping by!

--------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Love Potion (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Maliblue (Simon Says Stamp), Bubble Gum (Hero Arts), Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko)
Cardstock: Rustic White, Soft Stone, Aqua Mist, Hibiscus Burst (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: We Go Together Paper Pad (Pebbles)
Dies: Love Potion (Papertrey Ink), Double-Ended Banners (Papertrey Ink), hearts from Love Lives Here (Papertrey Ink), Stitched Rectangles (Lil' Inker Designs)
Glitter Pen: Clear Wink Of Stella (Zig)
Adhesives: Adhesive Tape Runner (Tombow), Scor-Tape (Scor-Pal), Quickie Glue Pen (Sakura), 3D Foam Tabs (Tombow) 

1 comment:

Kim S said...

Fabulous! I love the neutral colors with pink and blue potions. I keep checking out these chemistry sets because I have a future chemist in the family - but as it's my son, none of the sentiments are ever right and I'm not creative enough to come up with my own. Your card has inspired me - I'm going to have to figure this out.