Monday, January 12, 2015

Holiday Thank You Note

Hello there! Popping in today with a holiday thank you note that I created using the first Wednesday Sketch Challenge of 2015. Here's the sketch (such a great layout):



And here's my card:


Gold is so hip and trendy right now, so I couldn't resist incorporating some gold elements into my design. The snowflakes, die-cut from red felt and shimmery gold paper, are from Let It Snowflake by My Favorite Things. And the sentiment, embossed with Queen's Gold embossing powder (my absolute favorite from Ranger), is by DeNami Design.

What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope your week is off to a fantastic start!

----------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: K24 Thank You Script (DeNami Design)
Ink: VersaMark (Tsukineko)
Embossing Powder: Queen's Gold (Ranger)
Cardstock: White and Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink), Brown Kraft (DeNami Design)
Vellum: White (DeNami Design)
Specialty Paper: Gold (purchased at Michaels)
Patterned Paper: Peace Joy Love 6x6 Inch Petite Paper Pack (Lawn Fawn)
Dies: Let It Snowflake (My Favorite Things), Stitched Rectangles (Lil' Inker Designs), Nesting Card Templates (Lifestyle Crafts)
Felt: Wild Cherry (My Favorite Things)
Brad: Metallic Mini Circle Brads (Making Memories)
Adhesives: Adhesive Tape Runner (Tombow), Mono Vellum Adhesive (Tombow), Mono Multi Liquid Glue (Tombow), Matte Multi-Medium (Claudine Hellmuth)

 

5 comments:

Annette Allen said...

pretty card..

Wida said...

oh that is a pretty holiday thank you card, the font on the sentiment is gorgeous

Greta said...

Beautiful card, Lisa! I need to get back to doing the MFT challenges--thanks for the inspiration!

Brenda in IN said...

This is so pretty. I love the gold and red together.

Susan R. Opel said...

Hi, Lisa! SO MUCH gold at CHA. It was mesmerizing. :) This looks like a great Thank You card to send right after Christmas. Thanks for playing along with the MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog.