Thursday, November 6, 2014

Thanks A Latte

Hello there!

Have you seen DeNami Design's newest release? If not...you can check it out HERE. It's full of ADORABLE images and sentiments! I used the brand new Thanks A Latte sentiment on my card for today:


I absolutely ADORE the font of this sentiment, and it pairs up perfectly with the images in DeNami Design's Espresso Collection.

I couldn't resist paper piecing that giant mug with some argyle patterned paper---so comfy cozy! And I added a paper pieced heart at the top of the steam too for a touch of extra sweetness!

My layout is based on Retro Sketches #139:


Thanks for stopping by!

--------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: CL-F247 Thanks A Latte, J38 Brushed Espresso, A94 Mini Heart (DeNami Design)
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko)
Markers: Copic Sketch Markers W0 and W2
Spica Glitter Pen: Clear (Too Marker Products Inc)
Cardstock: Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Sweater Weather 6x6 Inch Petite Paper Pack (Lawn Fawn)
Punch: Round Binding Edge (EK Success)
Die: Medium Scalloped Border (Papertrey Ink)
Twine: Rustic Jute Button Twine (Papertrey Ink)
Tool: Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers)
Adhesive: GL01 Quickie Glue Pen (Sakura), Adhesive Tape Runner (Tombow), Scor-Tape (Scor-Pal) 

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Lisa this is so CUTE!! I adore your paper pieced mug, the argyle is perfect. LOVE this card...this images need to come home with me ;)

Nora Noll said...

What an adorable card. I LOVE the CAS style. The argyle pattern is adorable!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet! I love that argyle patterned cup!

SHartl said...

Yikes, this is just so adorable! Love the fun colors!

Brenda in IN said...

I love this paper on the cup. Cute card that I love a latte.