Saturday, March 1, 2014

Happy News!!!


Popping in today for some SUPER DUPER EXCITING news!!!  The incredibly talented Laura Davis is starting a new challenge blog called Poppy Sketches that will launch on March 31st! Sketches, sponsored prizes, and fun twists await!

And...guess what else?!?! I'm going to be a part of the Design Team! ME??? A Poppy Girl?!? Yep! I still can't believe it!!! I'm bursting with happiness (just in case that wasn't coming through clearly in this post...HA!)

You can check out Laura's Blog - The Paper Poppy to keep up with the latest news about the Poppy Sketches Challenge Blog.

This is going to be SO MUCH FUN! Hope you'll join us!

Have a FABULOUS day!!! 


10 comments:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Yay Lisa!!! This is going to be Fun!!!

~amy~ said...

Looking forward to working with you Lisa:)

Lee said...

WoooHooo!!!! So exciting!! I'm so happy to get to work with you!!

Lisa said...

Happy dancing for you Lisa!! I KNOW you will do an amazing job!

Annette Allen said...

yay Lisa.. congrats..

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats, Miss Lady!!! :)

Brenda in IN said...

Congratulations, what fun for you. Can't wait to see what you create. I'm off to check out her blog.

Loly Borda-Towery said...

yay! Congratulations! So well deserved!

Greta said...

I'm always game for a new challenge, so will check it out. Congratulations on the DT appointment, Lisa!

Jen W. said...

Whoop whoop! Sounds like it's going to be a good one and I know you'll rock it!