Saturday, March 1, 2014

Happy News!!!


Popping in today for some SUPER DUPER EXCITING news!!!  The incredibly talented Laura Davis is starting a new challenge blog called Poppy Sketches that will launch on March 31st! Sketches, sponsored prizes, and fun twists await!

And...guess what else?!?! I'm going to be a part of the Design Team! ME??? A Poppy Girl?!? Yep! I still can't believe it!!! I'm bursting with happiness (just in case that wasn't coming through clearly in this post...HA!)

You can check out Laura's Blog - The Paper Poppy to keep up with the latest news about the Poppy Sketches Challenge Blog.

This is going to be SO MUCH FUN! Hope you'll join us!

Have a FABULOUS day!!! 


10 comments:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Yay Lisa!!! This is going to be Fun!!!

~amy~ said...

Looking forward to working with you Lisa:)

Lee said...

WoooHooo!!!! So exciting!! I'm so happy to get to work with you!!

Lisa Elton said...

Happy dancing for you Lisa!! I KNOW you will do an amazing job!

Annette Allen said...

yay Lisa.. congrats..

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats, Miss Lady!!! :)

Brenda in IN said...

Congratulations, what fun for you. Can't wait to see what you create. I'm off to check out her blog.

Loly Borda said...

yay! Congratulations! So well deserved!

Greta said...

I'm always game for a new challenge, so will check it out. Congratulations on the DT appointment, Lisa!

Jen W. said...

Whoop whoop! Sounds like it's going to be a good one and I know you'll rock it!