Sunday, March 9, 2014

Fuzzy Friends Blog Hop With DeNami Design


Hello and welcome to your next stop on DeNami Design's Fuzzy Friends Blog Hop! If you're on track you've arrived here from Melissa Chipperfield's beautiful blog. If not...no worries...you can start from the beginning by heading on over to the DeNami Design Blog.

For today's hop I couldn't resist using the brand new Happy Monsters. They are soooo stinkin' cute!!! This time around I used "Happy Monster Party" and created a birthday party invitation:


The group of monsters is all one stamp and then I added the You're Invited Block and curly border. (I've included a complete supply list at the end of my post.) The party details can be printed out and adhered inside. And you can easily change up the color combo to customize it for the special birthday girl/boy. I also added glitter to all of the fuzzy parts---it doesn't show up great in the photo, but boy oh boy does it sparkle in person!!! FUN!

I hope you like my card for today and are inspired by all of the fantastic projects that our blog hop participants have created!!! Be sure to leave a comment on each blog throughout the hop in order to have the best chance of winning a prize! Comments must be received by March 10, 2014 at 11:59PM PST.


Happy Hopping!

-------------------------
Supplies:
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko)
Copic Sketch Markers
Cardstock: PC21 White (DeNami Design), White (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Bitty Dot Basics (Papertrey Ink)
Glitter: Extra Fine Sparklets Glitter (DeNami Design)
Baker's Twine: TW004 Summer Twine 3-pk (DeNami Design)
Adhesives: Quickie Glue Pen (Sakura), Adhesive Tape Runner (Tombow), Adhesive Foam Tabs 



 

44 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

fun to the MAX!

Tenia Nelson said...

Totes adorbs!!! :)

~Tammy~ said...

Oh, I love this! Such happy colors! Love the decorative border!

Unknown said...

When I thought fuzzy, I only thought of animals. I totally forgot about these fun fuzzies. Love your colorful card.

Brenda in IN said...

Love the coloring on this cute card. I couldn't wait to tell you I just ordered this stamp and some others. I can't wait to get them. I want them all!

Pat M said...

So cute!

designbydonna said...

What a cute party invite.

ericarose said...

O I love monster images!! These are adorable!! Thanks for sharing!!

Thordis said...

Love your card, and those monsters are adorable! SO cute!

Unknown said...

Such a bright & cheerful birthday card! Love! :D

cghundley said...

Oh cute! Very
fun looking and
I like that you
could change the
colors for any
type of occasion.
Love the twine.
Carla from Utah

Karenladd said...

Fun and festive! Love this cute card

Donna B. said...

Very cute! Love the colors!

Greta said...

Such a darling invitation, Lisa! Love the colors you used!

Kimie said...

Adorable card. Love that color combination.

SUPRFOXdesigns said...

Such a cute idea- love it!

McStamper said...

Darling!! Love the colors you chose.

Chris W said...

Love the card - the party monsters are irresistable!

Lyndal said...

FABULOUS invitation Lisa - I'm there!!!!

KFlaherty said...

Absolutely Adorable! Gotta love those monsters.

Unknown said...

It's a monster party! I love it!

Linda said...

Great colors! Aren't those monsters cute! That invite surely would get attention!

Brenda Kraft said...

I love the colors you have put together on this cute card.

Roey said...

What a cute party invite. Thanks for sharing!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Cute invitation!!

Lisa Elton said...

Adorable invitation Lisa! The curly border and framed sentiment are the perfect accents. So happy you thought the monsters were fuzzy too, I thought I might be the only one LOL!!

SHartl said...

Happy in every way! Love those party animals!

deb said...

What a fun invite!

Sue D said...

What a cute and colorful party invitation!

Lieve said...

This is a great, and happy-looking invitation ! Party-fun guaranteed !

Unknown said...

That is just crazy cute. Love the color combo. Thank you.

Emily Keaton said...

How totally cute, Lisa! These party animals are perfect for an invitation--and for this fuzzy-friends-themed hop!! Great color combo, too. So happy!

Julie said...

Love the party animals, so cute.

Lisa said...

I'd party with those happy, sparkly monsters! Cute, cute, cute!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Super cute monsters. Love your color choices. TFS

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG!! What a FUN invitation!! I LOVE the Party Animal Theme that you created!! SO FUN, along with those colors!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Annette Allen said...

oh my word this is so totally adorable..

Auntie Em said...

Your care is so cute and happy! Any little one would be delighted to receive these partying monsters. The colour combinations would only be limited by a person's imagination!
Thanks for sharing! :)

Amy Schumacher said...

This is so cute! I love the colors!!

Deb said...

Lisa, I love those birthday monsters!! Fabulous card!

Heidi said...

Love your color palette! Super cute card.

Stacy said...

Fun colors - they really pop! These monsters are the cutest. This is a very well done card, Lisa!

Jen W. said...

Now that gang looks like they know how to party! LOL! So so cute!

Tina M said...

Hahaha, I almost used that same stamp! Love how you used it and added the curly border at the top...adorable!