Monday, January 27, 2014

{Heart}

Happy Monday! Popping in today to share a card I made using this fantastic sketch from Seize the Sketch Challenge #12:

I decided to rotate the sketch 180 degrees. Here's my creation:


The little knot in the log is the perfect size for the Little Fox's head to fit through. I just cut a slit along the edge of the knot with a craft knife and then slipped my fussy cut fox right in there. And if you look closely you can see some embossed birch trees in the background too.

What do you think???

Thanks for stopping by! Have a FABULOUS day!

-----------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: CL-D164 Little Fox, CL-GD016 Woodland Logs, CL-E118 Square Word Bubble, heart from PF55 Whimsical Valentine Stamp Set (DeNami Design)
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko)
Copic Sketch Markers
Spica Glitter Pen: Clear (Too Marker Products Inc)
Cardstock: PC21 White (DeNami Design), Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Bitty Dot Basics (Papertrey Ink)
Embossing Folder: DA-1218-13 Birch Tree (Darice available at DeNami Design)
Punch: Grass Border (Fiskars)
Twine: TW006 Autumn Twine 3-pk (DeNami Design) 

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

okay, cuteness overload...way too fun!
thanks for playing with us at Seize the Sketch:)

Brenda in IN said...

Another darling little card. I think my favorite thing is the heart in the bubble. That's so sweet. And I love the polka dot grass. I may have to case the bubble heart. It just grabbed me.

Lisa Elton said...

Eeeek this is so stinkin cute Lisa!! I haven't played with the log set yet, you have inspired me girl, love this. Also looking twice at the birch trees embossing folder too!!

Casandra Bennett said...

Oh my goodness. That little fox stamp is so cute. Thank you for leaving me such a sweet comment today on my baby cards. :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOW cute are those two?!?!?! LOVE LOVE LOVE! LOVE the use of this sketch! CLEVER! Great card all around <3

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving love- you made my day <3

Christine B said...

Ta carte est toute belle ! Bonne idée de tourner le sketch.

Jen W. said...

Ack! Again with the adorable foxes!! I love that little guy peeking out of the log and the white on white trees in the background are so cool - great texture without distracting from the two cutie pies down front! :D

Greta said...

Over the top creative & adorable, Lisa!

Laura Davis said...

Oh my I don't think this could get any cuter!
Laura

Linda said...

Giggling at the cute little fox again! And he fits in the log! Great idea!

PapierGirl said...

Super cute - love the little fox (very creative)! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch! :)

Lori Turner said...

Super cute!! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch this week xoxoxo