Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Product Spotlight

Hey there, blog friends! It's Product Spotlight Day at DeNami Design! Today we're featuring this super cute stamp set:

And here's my project, which uses the sweet little apple outline image from the set:


I paper pieced the apples with various patterned papers from the "Lucky Charm" paper pad (Dear Lizzy/American Crafts)and popped a few up with foam adhesive. Keeping with the chalkboard/school theme of my tag, I embossed one of my FAVORITE DeNami sentiments onto green striped patterned paper (which totally reminds me of the chalkboards we had in school).

So...what do you think???

I hope you like my creation for today! I appreciate you stopping by!

Be sure to hop on over to the DeNami Design Blog to see the FABULOUS projects my fellow DT gals made using this same stamp set! And remember...this set is available for TEN PERCENT OFF this week!

------------------------------
Supplies:
Ink: VersaMark (Tsukineko), Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko)
Embossing Powder: White (American Crafts)
Cardstock: White, Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Lucky Charm Paper Pad by Dear Lizzy (American Crafts)
Dies: Tag Sale #1 (Papertrey Ink), Large Classic Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
Impression Plate: Woodgrain (Papertrey Ink)
Baker's Twine: Classic Twine 3-pk (DeNami Design)
Quickie Glue Pen: (Sakura)
Scor-Tape: (Scor-Pal)
Pop Dots: (Plaid Enterprises)
3D Foam Squares: (Scrapbook Adhesives) 

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

LIsa this is adorable! Love your tiny paper pieced apples!!

~Tammy~ said...

Oh Lisa this is just darling! I love your sweet paper pieced apples! Such a GREAT tag!!!!

Brandi said...

Cute paper pieced apples!

Unknown said...

I love this Lisa! You are a genius with these chickie stamps :)