Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Pin-spired With DeNami Design

 
It's time to be Pin-spired at DeNami Design! Today I'm sharing a card I created using DeNami Design products and the above photograph from Pinterest. Isn't that photo just beautiful?!?! I was inspired by the pastel color palette and the round ends of the chalks.


I have to admit I had the most difficult time photographing this card. It's so cute in person, but on camera I just couldn't get the ink colors to look the way they do in real life. Here, the yellow and green are much bolder than they really are, and the pink is much more faded. I took a bunch of different shots with different lighting, messed around with photoshop, but no success. Guess you'll just have to take my word for it *wink*!

I LOVE how this design requires only a couple of stamps and a few other basic crafty supplies. You could use this same design and change up the color combo for a baby boy card. Or...change the colors and sentiment for a fun birthday card!

Make sure you visit the DeNami Design Blog to see my fellow DT gals' creations! You are going to LOVE them!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

----------------------------------
Supplies:
Ink: Lichen, Buttercup (Amuse Studio); Pixie Dust VersaMagic (Tsukineko); Gray Flannel Memento (Tsukineko)
Cardstock: White, Petal Pink, Celery (DeNami Design); Stampers' Select White (PTI)
Dies: Fabulous Frames (PTI)
Tools: Martha Stewart Score Board, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Ruler, Pencil, Eraser
Baker's Twine: Stone (The Twinery)
     

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

So cute Lisa, love all the dots and the simple twine bow. For some goofy reason you don't always show up in my reader...UGH! Glad to see I haven't missed any of your awesome inspiration ;) Have a great day!!

Greta said...

Terrific card, Lisa! I need to make a baby card & now I have an idea to use--thank you!

Anonymous said...

geotorelxzp low rate loans
consolidating credit card debt

Anonymous said...

Flat stоmach and a thinner physic wіll
signіfiсantly changе our life in the additіonal confiԁеnce as much as even providing yοu with that ever ԁreamed prоfession іn lіfe.
There агe phуsical and emotionаl reasons ωhy we eat, but ωe give little importаnce as to ωhу our bоdy nеeԁs food.

А hіgh сholesterol level is affeсteԁ by ωhаt yоu сοnsume anԁ how muсh bad cholesterоl your
body is аblе to eliminate.

Check out mу web-ѕite; dietas sanas y equilibradas para adelgazar

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cute!!