Saturday, March 2, 2013

Lucy's Card Sketch and A Birthday

Happy Saturday!!!

Today I'm sharing a card I created using a FABULOUS sketch by the very talented Lucy Abrams:


Isn't that a FUN layout?!?! Here's my take on it:


The cloud dies are from Papertrey Ink---CUTE! The umbrella, heart, and sentiment are from DeNami Design!!! That ADORABLE little umbrella is one of my ALL-TIME FAVORITE DeNami Design images!!! I absolutely LOVE paper piecing it!!!

Did you know that DeNami Design is turning 24 this month!!! WOWZERS!!! There's a HUGE celebration going on for the entire month of March including LOTS of giveaways and activities (AND... even a gift for you)!!! You don't want to miss it!!! It's going to be SO MUCH FUN!!! You can find more details by clicking on the link below:


Hope you're having an AWESOME weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!!!!!

 

11 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Very cute card...I love all the pastel colors and how you added dimension with the clouds!

Lisa Elton said...

Wowzers girl I LOVE what you've done with the sketch!! And your paper pieced umbrella is TOO CUTE!!

Karen M said...

I love your cute card - those rainbow hearts look fab! Hugs xx

Anonymous said...

Frоm the glаss blowing manufactuгing fаcіlity that iѕ continue tо іn proсеduгe, to a геsіde bakery the plасе you can bаke уouг hаve
goοdies, ωοrking farms that you cаn drоp
by аnd feed thе anіmals, and оpеrating pottеry
mіllѕ. Τhe publiсan purchaseԁ Dаіsy, his
bаrmaіd, to proνidе some cеlebгatoгy mixeԁ dгinkѕ.

Тhе landfіll еxtеnded the spot ѕo it cаn be employed to build uρ
on.

Feеl free to viѕіt my webpage :: pizza stone pampered chef uk

Brandi said...

What a great way to incorporate the sketch with the hearts! So cute!

Unknown said...

fabulous! love the soft grey umbrella with the rainbow of hearts!

Glenda J said...

Brilliant idea for the sketch! Love your rainbow hearts.

Theresa said...

FABULOUS!

Sue Lelli said...

Lisa, this is so DARLING! LOVE the multi colored showering hearts with that FAB sentiment!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a fun take on this sketch!!! LOVE the raining rainbow hearts:) Fab card!

THANKS for your sweet comment on my blog! You made my day<3

Lucy Abrams said...

This is so pretty and sweet. What a lovely card. This is sure to make ANYONE feel better!
Thanks for entering my challenge.