Hey there! It's Product Spotlight Day at DeNami Design, and today we're hosting a mini blog hop to feature a SUPER DUPER CUTE stamp set that's PERFECT for creating sweet little notes and gifties for Valentine's Day!
Isn't it ADORABLE?!?!
These tiny images are ideal for dressing up DeNami Design's Boutique Gift Boxes!
I simply stamped the acorn four times, colored the bottoms, paper pieced the tops and added a touch of sparkle with a glitter pen. Then, I scored a line on each side of the row of acorns for a fun detail. The background panel was handstamped using another new image from DeNami Design called "Houndstooth Background"--LOVE IT!!! I stamped the sentiment onto a rectangular kraft scrap and then created my own mini tag by snipping the corners and punching a hole at the edge. Here's a closer look:
I'm planning to fill this with chocolate-covered nut clusters! YUM!
I hope you like my creation for today! Hop on over and visit each of my fellow DT gals to see all of the FUN ways they used this same stamp set!!! And...leave a comment on each blog for a chance to WIN "Nuts About You"!!!
DeNami Design Blog
Lisa Petrella - you are here
Deb Wabbe
Wendy Elliot
Emily Keaton
Lisa Elton
Kanani Kawamura
Dana Seymour
Tammy Hobbs
I hope you like my creation for today! Hop on over and visit each of my fellow DT gals to see all of the FUN ways they used this same stamp set!!! And...leave a comment on each blog for a chance to WIN "Nuts About You"!!!
DeNami Design Blog
Lisa Petrella - you are here
Deb Wabbe
Wendy Elliot
Emily Keaton
Lisa Elton
Kanani Kawamura
Dana Seymour
Tammy Hobbs
And remember...you can purchase this stamp set for TEN PERCENT OFF this week!!!
Thanks for stopping by!
-------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: acorn and sentiment from PF56 Nuts About You Stamp Set, N144 Houndstooth Background (DeNami Design)
Ink: Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa Memento (Tsukineko), Latte (Amuse Studio)
Copic Sketch Markers
Cardstock: Cream and Brown Kraft (DeNami Design)
Stamp-A-Ma-Jig
Scoring Board: (Martha Stewart Crafts)
Clear Boutique Box: 1.5" x 4.5" (DeNami Design)
Baker's Twine: Mandarin (The Twinery)
Rustic Jute Twine: (PTI)
Pop Dots: (Plaid Enterprises)
Quickie Glue Pen: (Sakura)
AtYou Spica Glitter Pen: Sand (Too Marker Products Inc)



So so cute Lisa! Your Chocolate-covered nut cluster treat sounds divine too! :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little treat box! I love the added touch of glitter, and I never would have thought of the orange for the base of the acorns - but it works and is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea! Too cute!!
ReplyDeleteEeekkk, so darling and PERFECT for your little nut clusters. How fun :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE the design and pops of orange. The subtle houndstooth is the perfect touch :)
ReplyDeleteSuper duper sweet Lisa, and filled with chocolate...better yet!!!
ReplyDeleteLisa, this is a terrific way to dress up that fun boutique box! Looks so elegant with the acorns and houndstooth :-) And did someone mention chocolate nut clusters? Can't go wrong there!
ReplyDeleteAdorable treat box! Grandsons would love it!
ReplyDeleteCute gift idea! I know it would be something I would love to receive! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThis is fantastic! Love the vibrant colours and CAS design.
ReplyDeleteThis is sooooooo cute! The houndstooth edges are PERFECT!
ReplyDeleteThat is the perfect little presentation box to put some nut clusters in. I like the little touch of print at the end of the box and the little row of acorns. Sweet idea!
ReplyDeleteLove the little treat holders you've created. Perfect idea to put chocolate covered nuts in them.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute design! I love acorns and dressing them up in color is cute!
ReplyDeleteSo perfect! And I really like the different shades of the nuts too.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute treat box. Love the different color nuts!
ReplyDeleteVery cute--I like the scored lines and the paper pieced acorn tops.
ReplyDeleteI think this is the perfect valentine for the little guys in your life that don't like all that "girly" stuff! The subtle embossing or scoring gives a nice frame for the falling nuts!
ReplyDeleteAww Lisa I love this! What a cute stamp set...leave it to Nami. Love the nut cluster gift idea too. :)
ReplyDelete