Tuesday, April 3, 2012

You're Special

Hi there! Quick post today to share a simple little gift bag. I used many of the same stamps/supplies that I used to create my one-layer card from yesterday's post.


These glassine bags are one of the new products DeNami Design is now carrying in their on-line store! They are SO PERFECT for wrapping up little gifts for teachers, kiddos' classmates, crafty friends, co-workers, etc. They are available in several different sizes. Here I used the 4 3/4" x 6 5/8".

Here's a photo of the bag with gifts inside:


As an example for a teacher gift, I put two SUPER FUN magnetic clips and a pack of post-it notes inside. Here's a look at those items:


I think a teacher would be thrilled to find this on his/her desk or in his/her mailbox!! What do you think???

Hope you like my creation for today! Thanks for stopping by!

--------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Small Apple D137, "you're special" from Thoughtful Greetings Stamp Set PF48, Basic Borders 1 CL-BD004 (DeNami Design)
Ink: Ultramarine Vivid! (Clearsnap), Satin Red and Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko), Rich Cocoa Memento (Tsukineko)
Cardstock: Brown Kraft (DeNami Design), Stampers' Select White (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: On The Bright Side (My Mind's Eye), Bitty Box Basics (Papertrey Ink)
Quickie Glue Pen: (Sakura)
Stamp-A-Ma-Jig Tool
Hole Punch: (We R Memory Keepers)
Punch: Round Binding Edge (EK Success)
Baker's Twine: Denim (The Twinery)
Glassine Bag 4 3/4" x 6 5/8": (DeNami Design)



4 comments:

Theresa said...

What a fabulous gift idea for using those bags. I love the apples. I'd love something like that if I had anything magnetic in my room. What a great idea - I now have a good idea to put together for the beginning of the school year!!

Lisa Elton said...

My DIL is a 1st grade teacher and she would love this Lisa! I LOVE your sweet little patterned apples...CUTE project ;)

~amy~ said...

darling...awesome giftie bag.

Glenda J said...

Absolutely brilliant! Love the bright colours and the CAS design!