Saturday, March 31, 2012

Thank You Note


Hi there! Playing along with CAS-ual Fridays Challenge 46! This was a super fun challenge because I frequently get songs in my head when I'm creating.

My husband asked me to make him a thank you card to give to his grader at school. So, here's what I came up with (to the tune of "Thank You" by Dido):


Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

----------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Happy Trails (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko)
Cardstock: Kraft, Hibiscus Burst, and Harvest Gold (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Basics White Paper Pad (Basic Grey)
Punch: Round Binding Edge (EK Success)
Twine: Rustic Cream Button Twine (Papertrey Ink)
Quickie Glue Pen: (Sakura)
Adhesive Foam

10 comments:

Lynn said...

Love this CAS design. Great card for your hubby to give his coworker,

Theresa said...

Great card! I really need to get a stack of thank you notes made. This is so nice and simple. Awesomeness!!

Lisa Elton said...

FUN Lisa!! When my son was away at college he sent me an email with this song playing in it for Mothers' Day. I know...awwww ;)Oh he's just a treasure!!!

Glenda J said...

This is great!!! Love the simple design and the pencil is awesome!

Karen B. said...

Super cute and fun little scene you've created! Thanks too for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

Michele Gross said...

Super cool card!! And great song :) Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

Suzanne Russell said...

I love the little squiggles on the note. Really cute card. I know your husband was pleased!

Laura Davis said...

Great card!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Karen M said...

Such a cute card, love your design hugs x x

Dana said...

This is a perfect card Lisa. Love it.